Senior Managing Director Global Energy Lead, Accenture Strategy
Background and Education:
- Previously, Head of North America for Schlumberger Business Consulting and Principal at Booz & Company working at intersection of operations & energy.
- Published numerous articles in industry magazines, including the Petroleum Economist, Energy Perspectives, Oil and Gas Journal, and the SPE, and spoken at and facilitated delegate discussions at major conferences.
- Led Accenture’s work in Oil and Gas with the World Economic Form (WEF) and World Energy Council (WEC).
- B.S. in Chemistry, and an MBA from Yale University.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), Lean Six Sigma black belt and APICS and SAP Certified Supply Chain Professional.
Client Work Highlights:
- Led multi-year business and digital transformations at IOCs, OFES companies, and Independents
- Led end-to-end (all parts of the value chain) digital transformation and reimagined the future business and operating models of one of the IOCs advising directly the Group CEO, CFO, and the BU CEOs
- Co-led a digital and advanced analytics focused transformation of a large NOC with a target of $4bn in value and reversing (and enhancing production)
- Led multi-year global transformation for one of the largest OFES players, advising directly the CEO and his team on asset management, commercial excellence, and integrated planning
- Advised on multiple M&A and A&D opportunities for players (local and overseas) entering or expanding inside North America as well as NA and international players seeking to enter unconventionals outside NA.
- Advised on and led C-suite engagements at several large independents – topics included portfolio, organization design, capital efficiency and strategic innovation.
- Advised CTOs on technology roadmap to enable top quartile growth through diverse resource portfolio
Areas of Expertise:
- Functional: Large Business and Digital Transformation, Strategic and Corporate Planning, Supply Chain, Market Analysis
- Industry: Entire Energy Value Chain with Specific Focus in Upstream, Oilfield Services, and Unconventional Oil and Gas